Soil Management Event with Philip Wright
31 May 2016
An event being run by the Catchment Sensitive Farming initiative is being held on the 20th July close to Peterborough in Helpston Heath.
The event will cover topics such as:
- Causes of compaction on arable land
- The long term approach to reducing soil damage and erosion
- Methods of improving soil structure
- Field visit for a hands-on look at: methods for recognising and removing soil compaction on a range of soils with various crops
- maintaining soil in good health
- practical means of reducing run-off and soil erosion
- Improvements you can make to your 2016 cultivations
Philip Wright, of Wright Solutions, is an expert on soils and will be presenting and available for questions throughout the day.
Please find the information on this event here