22 Feb 2022
In March, River Nene Regional Park will be hosting its first in-person forum event of 2022 for Nene Valley Farmers at Chester House Estate.
The aim of this forum is to bring together farmers in the region to discuss how we can share innovative ideas to farm sustainably in the future.
We aim to bring together a diverse and interesting group of speakers from the agricultural sector to bring you new view points and ideas that we may all benefit
from in our day to day businesses.
Confirmed Speakers so far Include:
- Tim May - Kingsclere Estates Discusses regenerative agriculture.
- Lizzie Emmett - The Wensum Farmers Group Discusses building successful farming partnerships, building farm business resilience and enhancing ecosystems on farm.
- Dr Kat Baxter-Smith - MSD Discusses sustainable use of livestock pharmaceuticals.
- Will Shemilt - Redhill Farms Discusses his unique approach to sustainable agriculture and how he farms profitably with countryside stewardship.
- Chris Hewis - Anglian Water Discusses the latest news from Anglian Water for the local catchment.
- Helen Moore - The Woodland Trust Discusses woodland creation offers and agroforestry.
What will the morning look like?
8:30 - Breakfast - Bacon rolls
9:15 - Guest Speaker
10:30 - Break
11:00 - Breakout Discussions
12:30 - Buffet Lunch
1:45 - Close (Optional)
2:00 - Announcements from River Nene Regional Park Director.
Chester House Estate,
Northamptonshire NN8 2DH
The event will take place primarily in the Threshing Barn, with breakout talks in the Main Farmhouse.
How to Book
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to attend.
We just need your name, number of people in your party, contact number, and any individual
dietary requirements you may have.