10 Jan 2020
Full program of speakers, seminars, and topics for the inaugural Nene & Welland Catchment Farmers' Conference 2020, hosted by Nene Valley Catchment Partnership, and supported by the Water Environment Grant.
Confirmed Talks and Speakers for 2020
- Welcome Seminar - An introduction to the Nene Valley Catchment Partnership and the Agriculture Working Group
- Tim Parton - The Regeneration of our Soils in a Biological Way - Working with Nature.
- Neil Fuller - Building Resilience in Soils.
- David McNaughton - Soya, Millet & Lupins - Alternative Crops for Spring 2020.
- Rob Burtonshaw - A Topical Subject - Land Drainage.
- Tim Stephens - How can Farmers Keep Nutrients out of Water? A UK and International Perspective.
There will be plenty of opportunity to ask questions, share your thoughts and interact with all speakers, as well as refreshments throughout the day, followed by time to recap, evaluate and fully digest all the information.